Wednesday 7 December 2011

To build a home.

Hey guys sorry it's been so long! I've been really busy with work and never really have the energy to do my nails often so i have decided to change this blog to things that inspire me everyday, things i've bought and just random crap that i feel like sharing :) so now for a picture post of what i've been upto!
This is Reuben, he delivered a newspaper to my door and i knew from then i wanted to be with him. Weird how these things happen?
The beautiful cake my wonderful mummy and sister made me for my 21st.
Fun times at the beach with my nephew
A ring and oversized clutch i bought myself for my 21st.
Much needed new jewellery holders.
My halloween mani which lasted a whole 10 minutes.
My gorgeous little Coco.

Picture heavy post now over time for some music i've been replaying all week,

1. Sheryl Crow - I shall believe.

2.  The Cinematic Orchestra - To build a home.

3. Foster The People - Pumped up kicks.

4. French Films - Take you with me.

5. Patrick Watson - The great escape.

6. Jesse Woods - Sparks

7. Dear Time's Waste - Cows.

Meows & Kisses! x

2 comments: