Saturday 9 April 2011

Mess

So this weeks mani is very boring and quite ugly in my eyes but i kinda like it.... Any way i picked up some craft scissors the other day couldn't find any i wanted apart from a smooth wavy line like the green/yellow pair here >
heres a few more different ones
Now you can normally pick them up for about $2 either from a stationary shop or a dollar store. I love them apart from the kiddy lock on them, so annoying! Anyway onto the mani!

I was looking through old pictures and saw a picture of me wearing my YSL bright orange polish and had to try it out again. It has aged pretty well seen as its 2+ years old, still goes on exactly the same as the day i bought it.

I was really into orange at the time and this was perfect, it takes about two coats to get a decent coverage but it dries quite fast so an extra coat wouldn't bother me. After i'd put it on i spied my scissors and decided to play around with them. Our house somehow has no usable tape so i used those white name sticker things... i don't even know what they're called oh well. I just can't decide if i love it or hate it. Only webcam pictures because its not even worth HQ pictures >.<
I used an OPI basecoat, then two coats of the YSL orange then cut the stickers as skinny as i could get them with the craft scissors then painted on the generic black and then used SV, remember to pull the tape/stickers off before the paint dries! It's different but i don't think i'l be trying it again. Maybe skinnier and a few more lines? hmph. 

Meows and kisses! xoxo

p.s can anyone recomend a really good black thats almost opaque in one coat?

No comments:

Post a Comment