Friday 15 April 2011

OUCH!

I bought a acrylic nail voucher off one of the one day deal sites here in New Zealand, i was really excited because i'd never got my nails done professionally. I turned up to the womans house, she works from home... and jesus everything was a tip and it smelt like dog but i didn't want to jump to conclusions as she could of been a really good nail artist.... man was i wrong. She was really rough and managed to damage almost all my cuticles while filing and buffing the acrylic down, she even ripped skin off on two of my nails, one of them i have to keep a plaster on! The nails don't look too bad, but one of the thumb nails isn't smooth and shes buffed away too much on a few of them. Here they are >

ouchies :(

Can anyone give me any tips or help to get them back to normal quickly? And has anyone else ever had this happen? I don't even want to go to a salon now i've been so badly put off! sigh, on a lighter note, I'm off to Gisborne in a few days and i won't be back for a few weeks, there is no internet so no posts! Which is probably a good thing because im sure my nails will need alot of time to heal :( 

Meows and kisses! xoxox

p.s this is how i amuse myself these days

No comments:

Post a Comment