Friday 27 May 2011

Panda

Sorry i haven't updated in a while, been busy with a few things. So i have two different manis for you, the first one is a very teenage girl inspired haha!
This was for the hubby and i hadn't cleaned up yet. I love it because it reminds me of being 13 and having a huge school girl crush and putting it onto your nails! I've been using a different base coat to try and make my nails a bit healthier its a rimmel one i think, anyway i started with that, then two coats of For Audrey China Glaze, coat of SV then did the letters with Art Deco nail art polish, the heart with Elephantastic Pink OPI and Lancome white for the little dot then a coat of SV. Then i've got my next one to show you.
This is probably my most favorite nail art I've done. It was SO simple and easy and only took me 20 mins. You will need a dotting tool or a toothpick. So i started with a base coat, then For Audrey China Glaze, then with my Lancome white i did the little semicircle (i did this free hand because i couldn't get the tape right) Then with the dotting tool i made the ears and three smaller dots, i used Art Deco black, then when thats dry just put two little dots for the eyes! Its very simple. I suggest buying a dotting tool, its the best thing I've bought so far!

Meows and kisses!! xo
p.s here is a different picture of one of my earlier manis
Hands look real manly but whatever :')

No comments:

Post a Comment