Saturday 7 May 2011

Theres no place like home, theres no place like home.

Hey guys, arrived back from Gisborne a few days ago. Glad to be home, but i miss everyone there already! While i was there my little cousin asked me to go nail polish shopping with her to chose out nice colours, in the Chinese shop i spotted this amazing ruby red shimmer polish and at $2 i had to have it. I was a bit dubious at how well it would apply but seriously, it would of been a one coater if my nails weren't wrecked from the horrible acrylics i had. It took over an hour for a pro to get them off..... poor little twinklys :( Anyway back to the polish, i couldnt quite capture the true colour and shimmer but you will get the jist. >
Ignore the stupid lump on my middle flinger, still have bits of the acrylic that won't come off!
No idea why its showing up pink, its a ruby red. Now to show you the bottle which is probably my favorite out of all of mine!
So pretty :D Normally i don't like plain nails but i think doing something over it would ruin it butttt before i take it off i want to try black crackle over it in a funky way. Also, my top coat ate most of the sparkles so next time a different top coat will be used.The true colour makes me want to frolic down a yellow brick road!


Meows and kisses! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment