Friday 18 March 2011

Green Gold

The other day while i was in the chemist waiting for a prescription i spied a little bowl with nail polishes in, after inspecting them and ignoring the dull colours one jumped out at me. A beautiful greeny gold, I've never worn green on my nails but i had to have this colour! So here it is, ignore the fuzzy picture i took this before i finally figured out my camera :') >
After one day of wearing it i got bored of having plain nails even though the colour is amazing so i decided to a few hearts from a flakey i got the other day, the accent nail is actually glittery aswel but you can't really see it >
I love pink and green together! I think it adds a nice touch to the green and i am really tempted to go back to the chemist and see if i can find more colours like this one! Onto the heart flakeys, i have been eying the OPI Nicole ones for ages and could never quite justify buying them off evilbay. While browsing the nail polishes in a dollar store i spotted these! I was so excited and picked up and pink and red one! There was also a white one that i have to get my grubby paws on >
beautiful!

Meows and kisses! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment