Friday 18 March 2011

Since i was little i have always been playing around with different nail combos and after trolling around blogspot and lusting at other peoples nail blogs i decided it was time i had one! I will try and blog all my different manis starting from now. Last weeks mani was not my usual but after spotting this one (i would give credit but i have no idea who's this is! let me know if its yours and i will add credit) >
I had to try my own spin on it! so with this one i tapped off my nails and painted them black then added gold glitter. I apologize for the awful quality photos, i have a new camera and ive only just figured out how to use it! I absolutely loved this mani and i will be doing again soon so i'l be sure to put up some better pics! Here it is >

meows and kisses x

No comments:

Post a Comment