Sunday 27 March 2011

Pinky

Sorry about no manis for a while i'd been rocking my leopard print nails and didn't want to take it off :( It lasted really well i was going to take pictures for you but i completely forgot and just wanted to get it off before i changed my mind! So this week i've gone for another glitter funky french, this time with pink and silver glitter. I tapped off my nails like last time added the pink, but remember to take the tape off as soon as you've painted it or else it will rip off the polish. I invested in an Art Deco silver glitter because i liked the brush better than my nail art brushes and the silver i would of used is like 10 years old! I'l stop blabbling and show you the pictures :P
I haven't cleaned up yet, and can't find my topcoat so excuse the mess! And heres one from further away >
I took the picture with a blue glitter because this was my other choice, i think i will try it next time. The pink i used was OPI ElePhantastic Pink. This mani can be tried in any colours and glitters, the list is endless. I might try a glitter on the tips then a creme to top it off at some point, although it might be a bit tricky cause my hands go all shakey when doing things like this haha. Last pay day i finally ordered SV the mother of all top coats, and China Glaze For Audrey which i just had to snap up! Hopefully they come soon.
A perfect Tiffany blue! I cannot wait to rock this!

Meows and kisses! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment